HOW TO JOIN
HEART membership steps
1. Apply online and wait for approval email (should be within 1 day).
2. Log on to pay family fee by paypal -- or use check/cash ($70 per family, + $20 fee for high school students):
EARLY BIRD FEE ($45) is offered for families paying in June and July and NEW MEMBERS.
HEART PO Box 2591, Anderson, SC 29622
**To pay online by paypal or credit card - click the PAY FEE button on the member homepage.
3. Provide diploma or GED copy for primary teacher (email or mail)
4. Request high school transcripts for any completed high school classes and school records if you are withdrawing from a school.
DURING THE YEAR:
5. Attend record check in January (or send records by email) and May (new members only)
7. Complete End of Year Form online and submit high school grades by May 31
PLEASE NOTE: HEART holds a January CHECK IN as we must give assurance to the state that our members are maintaining the required records for each student (planner, portfolio of samples, progress report, attendance). This is also a good time to have any questions answered. HEART does not evaluate student work or progress, but will check that you have the required records. Do your check in-person or by email.